August 19, 2014 by
Opening of PAM Bar
Welcome to Datuk Bandar & Guest
- Our pleasure
- Also an Honorary member
Completion of the Lounge is PAM’s continued programme to rehabilitate and optimize usage of the building; and to show it off at its best.
PAM as custodian of the Building
Continue to upgrade and maintain its well-being.
Current Council is continuing the work started by previous council.
- Refurbished Library
- Furnished & decorated the main area
- Members’ Lounge
- On stream are the new Council chambers –
The BIC has moved to new premises
- Next on line to upgrade facilities upstairs and provide more space for BWM
Members Lounge to serve members & friends
- Meeting place
- Relaxation & refreshment
- Optimize usage click here of the building during after-hours.
Interest to make PAM Centre into a show-piece for visitors to K.L.
- Flagship for DBKL’s effort for conservation
- PACOM delegates welcomed
- Others also
- A word to congratulate Tan Sri Elyas as president of BAM for ably leading the Malaysian Badminton to win the Thomas Cup after 25 years.
- It is his leadership quality and ability to instill and uplift the morale of the players which won the night,- and it is also the same leadership which inspires the Profession towards striving for a greater K.L. development.
- Thank you
Therefore, I call upon Datuk Bandar to open the new PAM members’ lounge.