August 18, 2014 by
All Council Membes please note the following about KC’s letter:
- He never asked for it to be circulated even if he did, it cannot be,
- He made no mention af any names, events, or dates. Council cannot act on hearsay and be involved in a wild goose chase!
- Chairman will allow these matters to be discussed under General and AOB only if he conducts himself properly.
- He must name names, events and dates ( to establish if it was under click here this Council’s term). If no dates, questions may be difficult to answer. Council must therefore refer to archives and look into the matter.
- Generally all Council Members must speak out and up. The
- Chairman must not appear to steer the meeting.
- If he is unhappy about the way the institute is run, he can always do the following:-
- Call an EGM to remove the office bearers of Council.
- Select his own group to stand for the various position in Council.
- He can always resign.